- Control and display unit with 2.7" colour screen
- Foot rests and V Handles
- Evaluation of training success: watt, calories, km distance
- Ergonomic remote control (=small and handy)
- 100 - 240v, 50/60 Hz power connection
What are the benefits of regular THERA-Trainer exercise?
- Maintaining mobility (contracture prophylaxis)
- Activation of cardiovascular system
- Increase of endurance
- Activation of metabolism process
- Maintain and increase of muscular strength
|Equipment variant||THERA-Trainer MOBI 540|
|Screen size||2,7'' (= 51 x 40 mm)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||50 x 46 x 43 cm (ca. 19,7 x 18,1 x 16,9 inch)|
|Weight||ca. 13.5 kg|
|Motor drive||240 watt electric motor (leg exerciser)|
Control and display unit: Control and display unit with 2.7"-colour screen This control and display unit features a 2.7" colour screen (51 × 40 mm) with clearly readable exercise data. Beside the START/STOP traffic light control, the ergonomic remote control allows controlling all necessary settings.
|Wristbands for therapy grips
|Portable Carry Bag for the mobi
For price and further information on this therapy exercise equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific needs.
We offer a free no obligation demonstration at your home or centre by a qualified and experienced sales advisor, or you can come and visit us at our showroom in Milton Keynes and view the full range. Try it before you buy it!